McNally OMC Adirondack Spruce/Fiddleback Mahogany
Luthier Ciaran McNally structured his OM model based on the traditional Martin Orchestra Model, applying Celtic style voicing.
This OM got a warm and complex Celtic tone mixed with a clean and fundamental Vintage characteristic plus an extra bass response. We found it is very versatile for any style and genre. QS Fiddleback Mahogany/Adirondack Spruce wood combo brings out more power and tone!
We chose the Bog Oak rosette, back head plate, binding and heel cap as the accents. In addition, the custom back strip gives continuity from the rest of the design. Flame Maple top purfling adds extra vibe to this design!
McNally will be a great choice if you seek a very balanced luthier guitar with an affordable price range.
- Model: OM+Cutaway (Venetian)
- Top: Adirondack Spruce
- B/S: Fiddleback Honduran Mahogany
- Binding: Type (Op2) Bog Oak
- Top Purfling: Flame Maple Accent
- Rosette: Type (Op3) Bog Oak
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Scale: 645mm
- Nut Width: 44.5mm
- String Space: 57mm
- Fretboard: Bog Oak + Maple Purfling
- Side Fretboard Marker: Mop dots
- Frets: Nickel
- Bridge: Bog Oak
- Heelcap: Bog Oak
- End Wedge: Bog Oak
- Back Strip: Bog Oak
- Front Headplate: Fiddleback Honduran Mahogany + Maple Purfling + Small Celtic Knot only MOP
- Back Headplate: Bog Oak
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuner: Schaller Gold+Snakewood button (Custom)
- Finish: Gloss AC
- Case: Hiscox