Gaiero OMC German Spruce/Granadillo
This Gaiero OMC (Orchestra Model + Florentine Cutaway) is created with luthier Mark Gaiero's own curvature and measurement, the smallest OM than Somogyi or other apprentices OMs.
Mark applied Somogyi-Esque modern voicing to this body and tweaked that voicing to achieve more headroom. It can handle deep arpeggio to pretty strong strums with ease. Beautiful harmonics are a plus.
A German Spruce top paired with a quartersawn Granadillo set on the back and sides for the body and a flame Cherry neck with Katalox bridge and fretboard made not only a great-sounding guitar but also the greener environment with these Non-Endangered Species.
The aesthetic appointments are genuinely unique, but subtlety is the key here.
Brilliant color, high contrast, and geometric pattern is Gaiero's specialty.
- Model: OMC (OM+Florentine Cutaway)
- Top: German Spruce
- B/S: Granadillo (Platymiscium yucatanum)
- Binding: Black Rock-lite
- Top Purfling: BW(Maple)
- Rosette: Special Design with Dyed Basswood
- Neck: Flame Cherry
- Scale: 641mm
- Nut Width: 44.5mm
- String Space: 57.2mm
- Fretboard: Katalox+Maple Purfling
- Side Fretboard Marker: Orange dots
- Frets: Evo Gold
- Bridge: Katalox
- Heelcap: Black Rock-lite
- End Wedge: Black Rock-lite
- Back Strip: Black Rock-lite
- Head: Bound with Black Rock-lite
- Front Headplate: Granadillo Veneer
- Back Headplate: Black Rock-lite
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuner: Gotoh 510 Mini Black/Black
- Finish: Gloss UV
- Case: Visenut Active Case