Brondel Honeycaster 1954 Telecaster Blonde BG
This is a New Vintage project, the restoration of a 1954 Telecaster by Luthier Laurent Brondel. Honeycaster is Brondel's electric guitar lineup based on the Pre-CBS Fender.
The handcrafted parts with the era-correct profiles highlight the best features of a Mid 50 Teles, and elevating them with modern playability is a plus. Ron Ellis JL pickups give the perfect Tele tone you have been chasing for. JL is after Julian Lage, for which Ron replicated Julian's original 54 Tele pickups for Julian's new telecasters.
The finest examples of a luthier-built electric guitar of our day!
- Model: Honeycatser SC Blonde Black Guard
- Body: Ash
- Pickup: Ron Ellis 52T bridge & Ron Ellis JL neck
- Electronics: Volume, Tone, 3-way switch
- Neck: Curly Maple 1-piece neck
- Neck Profile: Mid ‘50s very soft V profile - .890” 1st fret - .990” 12th fret
- Scale: 648mm
- Nut Width: 41mm
- Fretboard: Curly Maple 1-piece neck - 9.5” radius
- Frets: Evo gold - Jescar EVO 47104 fretwire
- Bridge: Kluson bridge w/ Rutters SS intonated saddles
- Head: Decal
- Nut: Bone
- Tuner: Gotoh staggered vintage tuners
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer and aged hardware
- Weight: 6.6lbs
- Case: G&G LB case
- Serial#: 199