Greenfield G2 Alpine Moon Spruce/Malaysian Blackwood
This Grand Auditorium-size guitar has lots of punch and power.
The G2 is a great all-around instrument and will easily lend itself to any musical style.
With a longer body, tight waist, and round shoulders, this guitar still sits comfortably in your lap. The longer scale length makes it an excellent instrument for contemporary finger-style players with more aggressive, percussive styles and for those who use alternate and dropped tunings. The G2 is a canon for flat pickers and singer-songwriters. Able to handle strong picking/strumming styles, the sound will fill an auditorium, yet it’s still sensitive to respond to the lightest touch.
Moon Harvested Alpine Spruce & Malaysian Blackwood are one of the best wood combos for Greenfield Guitars. This Malaysian Blackwood set has been in Michael's stash waiting for a special project, and it is from the same batch that Michael used to make Tony McManus's guitar.
This guitar is currently in the build process and is available for pre-order. We take your payment now and will get in touch once the guitar is ready to be shipped.
- Model: G2 ( G2+Florentine Cutaway)
- Top: Moon Harvested Alpine Spruce
- B/S: Malaysian Blackwood
- Bevel: Laskin Style Arm Rest
- Binding: Ebony
- Top Purfling: Fine Violin Line Purflings
- Rosette: Proprietary Greenfield Paua and Spalted Beech
- Neck: Mahogany (carbon graphite-reinforced neck)
- Neck Heel: Carved heel “Swoosh”
- Scale: 655mm
- Nut Width: 44.5mm
- String Space: 57mm
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Side Fretboard Marker: Copper
- Frets: Evo Gold
- Bridge: Ebony
- Heelcap: Ebony
- End Wedge: Ebony
- Front Headplate: Ebony with Abalone logo
- Back Headplate: Malaysian Blackwood Veneer
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuner: Gotoh 510 Gold/Ebony buttons
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Case: Mainstage